The NISP® Canada team and the Vancouver Economic Commission are thrilled to announce our next Business Opportunities Workshop for the Metro Vancouver area.
NISP® Canada helps companies and other types of organizations to identify opportunities for resource collaboration. Primarily focused on material exchange, but also including other resources such as research expertise, transportation, and logistics, NISP® has been shown in 35 other regions around the globe to be an effective mean of creating economic, environmental and social benefits to businesses and surrounding communities.
This workshop aims to:
- Find ways of turning waste by-products into valued resource inputs.
- Reduce waste management costs.
- Generate new business opportunities.
- Increase the size and diversity of your business network.
- Identify means of improving environmental performance.
- Expand the regional circular economy and drive innovation.
Event: Circular Economy Business Opportunities Workshop
Location: Vancouver Economic Commission,
1500 – 401 West Georgia Street, Vancouver, BC
Date: Thursday, September 26, 2019
Time: 8:30 AM – 1 PM