We are hosting our annual conference March 26 & 27, 2015, at the Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel in Richmond. Our theme is “Innovation in Solid Waste Management” and with so much change and growth in all sectors of our industry we want to hear from you and the interesting projects your team has been involved in.
Possible topics include:
- Organics Management – processing techniques, collection options in the residential & ICI sector, stakeholder engagement
- EPR, Diversion Programs & Best Practices to Achieve Zero Waste – Case studies and new program innovations
- Waste Export – How is it affecting the cost of disposal
- Rural and Remote Community Programs – Collection, storage, sorting and shipping challenges
- Social Marketing and Community Engagement – New Ap’s, and new ways of communicating your message
- Landfill Design & Operations – Bioreactors, Landfill gas recovery, leachate management and best practices
Deadline for Submission of Abstracts is January 8th 2015.
- Be a maximum of 200 words
- Have a title, contain the name of the presenter, a short bio and contact information
- Be sent via email to Alda Nicmans, Chapter Administrator, [email protected]
A discounted conference registration fee will be available for presenters of accepted papers. Conference presentations will be included in the conference proceedings and available on our web site. For more information contact Alda Nicmans, [email protected] 778.298.7222 or toll free 855.603.1190.